Arnold Schwarzenegger`s unconventional `rich`, `luxurious` upbringing
Los Angeles: Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger considers himself lucky to have spent his childhood in Austria where he was able to grow up in a playground "that in America people have to create".
The 65-year-old admits that during his growing up year, he found his surroundings boring, but feels that he had an upbringing that one can`t get anywhere else.
"Back then I thought there was nothing going on in this boring town and I was always complaining about it," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Schwarzenegger as saying.
"Now I see it and think: `Look at the luxury I had`. I was able to grow up in a playground that in America people have to create," he added.
He loved showing his children the rustic tasks he had to do as a child.
"My kids, when they went over to visit, they were like, `Oh my god, look at this.` I got a can and I milked a cow. I told them that I used to do it at six every morning ... Today, I look at it as a rich life ... I grew up much more normal because of that environment," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film