Arshad Warsi addicted to online shopping
Mumbai:Actor Arshad Warsi says he is an online shopping addict as he ordered 12 pairs of shoes from a shopping portal.
"I am 100 percent convinced that I am a net shopping addict. I just received my order of 12 pairs of shoes that I don`t need at all," the 45-year-old posted on Twitter Sunday.
Arshad started 2014 with two movies "Mr Joe B. Carvalho" and "Dedh Ishqiya", and he will next be seen in "The Legend of Michael Mishra".
He also tweeted that he is excited to shoot a promotional video for National Geographic channel.
"Super excited to shoot for one of my favourite channels, NAT GEO. Doing a promo for their new show which will be launched soon," Arshad tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for action sequences was intense, says director SS Rajamouli on 'Baahubali'
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied
- Here's how Karan Johar conceived the idea of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Unmissable autumn tips to stylishly dress up toddlers
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now