Arshad Warsi addicted to online shopping
Mumbai:Actor Arshad Warsi says he is an online shopping addict as he ordered 12 pairs of shoes from a shopping portal.
"I am 100 percent convinced that I am a net shopping addict. I just received my order of 12 pairs of shoes that I don`t need at all," the 45-year-old posted on Twitter Sunday.
Arshad started 2014 with two movies "Mr Joe B. Carvalho" and "Dedh Ishqiya", and he will next be seen in "The Legend of Michael Mishra".
He also tweeted that he is excited to shoot a promotional video for National Geographic channel.
"Super excited to shoot for one of my favourite channels, NAT GEO. Doing a promo for their new show which will be launched soon," Arshad tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Baaghi movie review: With hits and misses, Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor will keep you hooked throughout
- Up close and personal – Get to know Sonam Kapoor better: Here's how
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive