As child, Kourtney bullied Kim
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian says she was mean to her younger sister Kim Kardashian when they were children.
Kourtney said that she used to boss around her sister, reports contactmusic.com.
"When we were growing up, I could boss Kim around! Once she threw me this party with all my friends at a house in Palm Springs and when I got there everyone was like: `Surprise!` and I was such a little b***h to Kim.
"The whole weekend I was really mean to her. I was such a bossy older sister," Bang Showbiz quoted Kourtney as saying.
The 34-year-old has children - Mason, four, and Penelope, 18 months, with partner Scott Disick.
They have another sister named Khloe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor