Ashley Greene`s apartment destroyed in fire
Los Angeles: ‘Twilight’ star Ashley Greene`s West Hollywood condo has been destroyed in a fire that also claimed the life of her dog.
The 26-year-old actress was not home yesterday at the time of the incident but she returned to the residence as soon as she was alerted by a neighbour, reported Us magazine.
"We responded to a high rise fire. We fought aggressively to put that fire out. Had a second alarm called because of the nature of that building, multiple residents, for manpower.
"There were three injuries. However, all three of those people signed out and said that they did not want to go to the hospital," said a spokesperson from the Los Angeles County Fire Department.
One dog died at the scene of the fire, but the other was later found and taken in by Animal Control to be checked out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles