Ashley Greene`s apartment destroyed in fire
Los Angeles: ‘Twilight’ star Ashley Greene`s West Hollywood condo has been destroyed in a fire that also claimed the life of her dog.
The 26-year-old actress was not home yesterday at the time of the incident but she returned to the residence as soon as she was alerted by a neighbour, reported Us magazine.
"We responded to a high rise fire. We fought aggressively to put that fire out. Had a second alarm called because of the nature of that building, multiple residents, for manpower.
"There were three injuries. However, all three of those people signed out and said that they did not want to go to the hospital," said a spokesperson from the Los Angeles County Fire Department.
One dog died at the scene of the fire, but the other was later found and taken in by Animal Control to be checked out.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- Mark Ruffalo to narrate film on Barack Obama's energy policy
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated