Ashton Kutcher banned from throwing wild parties after show?
London: Actor Ashton Kutcher has reportedly been banned from throwing wild parties in his USD 2 million trailer after the shoot of `Two and A Half Men`.
The 35-year-old actor`s parties on Friday nights were reportedly notorious and used to get out of hand, reported Contactmusic.
"Every Friday night after they finished filming, Ashton would throw wild parties until the early hours. The parties were notorious and got way out of hand. It wasn`t unusual to see famous friends stumbling out of his trailer," a source said.
"Ashton`s not happy about the decision. He says he felt like king of the lot," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?