Ashton Kutcher cut his hair because ‘Jesus wanted his look back’
Washington: Ashton Kutcher joked that he ditched his long hair and shaggy beard because ‘Jesus wanted his look back’ but his ‘Two and a Half Men’ maker said its part of the story line. Kutcher has now returned to his previously well-groomed style.
“Jesus wanted [his look] back so I gave it to him,” a website has quoted him as telling a magazine.
The actor - whose six-year marriage to Demi Moore collapsed, last November amid allegations he cheated - explained he grew his hair for his role as heartbroken millionaire Walden Schmidt in the Chuck Lorre series. However, under orders from the boss, he went back to his clean-shaven, shorthaired look as part of a new storyline.
“We wanted to tell a story about being in a relationship and being pressured to change. Walden pushed back and said, ‘You can’t change me. This is who I am.’ But once she stopped trying he got a haircut and changed,” Lorre said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Tracing Salman Khan's Arms Act case: Timeline
- Status of poaching cases against Salman Khan
- Mahira Khan opens up about 'Raees' promotions, says 'I feel bad'