Ashton Kutcher fronted sports betting syndicate
London: Actor Ashton Kutcher says he made money between movies by working with the largest national sports-betting syndicate in America and placing bets on college football games.
The `Two and Half Men` star used his cover as a "dumb actor with a lot of money" to place bets for the sports syndicate, reported Femalefirst.
"I actually used to be a front for the largest national sports-betting syndicate in America... In football, you`re basically looking for numerical anomalies...
"It`s really complicated. You gotta know a lot of data points - how this team played on various surfaces, in different weather - a lot. But these guys could do it... So, generally these types of individuals aren`t allowed to gamble, but they know how to handicap the house," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee