Ashton Kutcher fronted sports betting syndicate
London: Actor Ashton Kutcher says he made money between movies by working with the largest national sports-betting syndicate in America and placing bets on college football games.
The `Two and Half Men` star used his cover as a "dumb actor with a lot of money" to place bets for the sports syndicate, reported Femalefirst.
"I actually used to be a front for the largest national sports-betting syndicate in America... In football, you`re basically looking for numerical anomalies...
"It`s really complicated. You gotta know a lot of data points - how this team played on various surfaces, in different weather - a lot. But these guys could do it... So, generally these types of individuals aren`t allowed to gamble, but they know how to handicap the house," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic