Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis buy new home
Los Angele: Star couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, who are expecting a baby, have reportedly purchased a new home in Beverly Hills for USD 10.215 million.
The 7,351 square foot house, which is in an exclusive gated community of the posh 90210 neighborhood where Nicole Kidman and Cameron Diaz also reside, features three bedrooms and four bathrooms, reportedly.
Kutcher recently sold his Hollywood Hills bachelor pad. The new house is said to be a more kid-friendly place and is also close to his office.
With a lush green background, the two-story house features a large porch, kidney-shaped pool, vegetable garden and offers the couple "lots of privacy," a source said. This will be the first child for the couple, who got engaged earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles