Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis buy new home
Los Angele: Star couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, who are expecting a baby, have reportedly purchased a new home in Beverly Hills for USD 10.215 million.
The 7,351 square foot house, which is in an exclusive gated community of the posh 90210 neighborhood where Nicole Kidman and Cameron Diaz also reside, features three bedrooms and four bathrooms, reportedly.
Kutcher recently sold his Hollywood Hills bachelor pad. The new house is said to be a more kid-friendly place and is also close to his office.
With a lush green background, the two-story house features a large porch, kidney-shaped pool, vegetable garden and offers the couple "lots of privacy," a source said. This will be the first child for the couple, who got engaged earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film