Ashton Kutcher reveals how he`d have `Punk`d` Steve Jobs
Washington:Ashton Kutcher, who spent the better part of the last decade doing pranks on unsuspecting celebrities on his show `Punk`d`, has missed one big target - Steve Jobs.
After playing the Apple founder in the new biopic `Jobs,` Kutcher knows exactly how he would have pranked the perfectionist if he had the chance.
Jobs` pet peeve, according to Kutcher, was work that was lazily executed.
The actor said that one thing the Apple co-founder could not handle was "half-assed` work".
If he felt like somebody `half-assed` it and turned something in, he would just lose it, Kutcher said.
He hinted that it would involve the most awful PowerPoint presentation of all time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!