Ashton Kutcher reveals how he`d have `Punk`d` Steve Jobs
Washington:Ashton Kutcher, who spent the better part of the last decade doing pranks on unsuspecting celebrities on his show `Punk`d`, has missed one big target - Steve Jobs.
After playing the Apple founder in the new biopic `Jobs,` Kutcher knows exactly how he would have pranked the perfectionist if he had the chance.
Jobs` pet peeve, according to Kutcher, was work that was lazily executed.
The actor said that one thing the Apple co-founder could not handle was "half-assed` work".
If he felt like somebody `half-assed` it and turned something in, he would just lose it, Kutcher said.
He hinted that it would involve the most awful PowerPoint presentation of all time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'