Ashton Kutcher shows support to Indian NGO
New Delhi: During his 2012 India tour, Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher visited an NGO Apne Aap here, and he continues to support its fight against sex trafficking even now.
Kutcher visited the NGO while he was in India in September 2012 to shoot for his upcoming film ‘JOBS’, a biopic on the life of late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.
Recently, Kutcher tweeted: "Proud to fight human trafficking alongside @apneaap and Ruchira Gupta".
During his visit here, he was happy to meet the NGO`s girls, and expressed his appreciation for the work they do.
Kutcher then also tweeted a picture of himself with the girls saying: "Met some powerful girls today in Delhi at Apne Aap: a grassroots movement to end sex trafficking".
‘JOBS’ will release across Indian theatres Aug 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys