Avantika is frustrated with her pregnancy: Imran Khan
Mumbai: Actor Imran Khan, whose wife Avantika is expecting their first baby in June, said today that there is no excitement about it but "frustration".
Imran, 31, tied the knot with his childhood sweetheart Avantika in 2011 in a private ceremony.
"At this point there is more frustration level with the baby being inside for many months. She (Avantika) is getting bigger, her feet are swollen, her back is aching and so she is getting cranky.
"She wants to get it out. There is no excitement. There is frustration now. Her health is fine but she is not happy," he said.
Imran, who is said to be on a break from showbiz to take care of his heavily pregnant wife, said his family is his utmost priority.
"I have always taken my responsibility towards my family very seriously. For me family still comes first," Imran said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!