Avoid using mobile while driving: Sarah Harding
Los Angeles: British pop star Sarah Harding has urged fans to learn from her mistakes and avoid using cell phones while driving.
She was banned from driving for six months after she was caught for using her mobile phone while driving earlier this month. She also did not stop the car when the police tried to bring her to a halt.
The 31-year-old has now spoken out about her driving conviction and has warned others against the same mistake, reports contactmusic.com.
"Too many people use their mobile phone whilst driving and think it`s acceptable. It is not. Every year people die or are seriously injured because they were distracted making that `oh so important call`. Mobile phones are a convenient tool for modern life but they must be used safely," said Harding.
"I made a mistake by using my phone whilst driving, but I was lucky. I accept the court`s penalty but it could have been a lot worse. I have learned my lesson," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion