Avril Lavigne needs to `find time` to plan kids
Los Angeles: Singer Avril Lavigne and her husband Chad Kroeger say they need to ``find time`` to start a family after getting married in July. The couple are busy with their respective music careers.
They tied the knot in July 2013 and are in no rush to start a family because Avril is busy promoting her album and her new husband is about to begin a European tour with his rock band Nickelback.
``We both want it (kids). We just need to find a time we`re both home to get around to it,” contactmusic.com quoted Kroeger as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga doesn't like comparison with Madonna, says 'we are very different'
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- 'Logan' trailer: You simply can't afford to miss Hugh Jackman's final portrayal of Wolverine
- Salman Khan defies age, looks 'forever 27'!
- Malfoy from Harry Potter left mighty impressed with acid attack survivors' cafe in India!
- Little things in Paris inspire me: Rocky S
- Diwali 2016: This festive season buy these gadgets for your kids
- On Karva Chauth, applying mehendi goes sky-high
- Donald Trump documentary: Michael Moore releases ‘Michael Moore in TrumpLand’