Avril Lavigne needs to `find time` to plan kids
Los Angeles: Singer Avril Lavigne and her husband Chad Kroeger say they need to ``find time`` to start a family after getting married in July. The couple are busy with their respective music careers.
They tied the knot in July 2013 and are in no rush to start a family because Avril is busy promoting her album and her new husband is about to begin a European tour with his rock band Nickelback.
``We both want it (kids). We just need to find a time we`re both home to get around to it,” contactmusic.com quoted Kroeger as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2 days to go: 'Dishoom' promotions are in full swing, Varun-John-Jacqueline witness huge crowd!
- Amber Heard accuses Johnny Depp of stalling divorce
- Elderly don't retire from sex regardless of age
- I'm not one to back out of a commitment: Arshad Warsi
- Blac Chyna shows off engagement ring amidst split rumours