Avril Lavigne needs to `find time` to plan kids
Los Angeles: Singer Avril Lavigne and her husband Chad Kroeger say they need to ``find time`` to start a family after getting married in July. The couple are busy with their respective music careers.
They tied the knot in July 2013 and are in no rush to start a family because Avril is busy promoting her album and her new husband is about to begin a European tour with his rock band Nickelback.
``We both want it (kids). We just need to find a time we`re both home to get around to it,” contactmusic.com quoted Kroeger as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai