Avril Lavigne needs to `find time` to plan kids
Los Angeles: Singer Avril Lavigne and her husband Chad Kroeger say they need to ``find time`` to start a family after getting married in July. The couple are busy with their respective music careers.
They tied the knot in July 2013 and are in no rush to start a family because Avril is busy promoting her album and her new husband is about to begin a European tour with his rock band Nickelback.
``We both want it (kids). We just need to find a time we`re both home to get around to it,” contactmusic.com quoted Kroeger as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vir Das’s look for new film will stun you! See pic to believe it!
- Yami Gautam to romance Hrithik Roshan in romantic-thriller
- Deepika Padukone reads letter penned by father Prakash Padukone – Must watch - You will be moved to tears
- Katrina Kaif-Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘date’ on Valentine’s Day!
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?