Avril Lavigne needs to `find time` to plan kids
Los Angeles: Singer Avril Lavigne and her husband Chad Kroeger say they need to ``find time`` to start a family after getting married in July. The couple are busy with their respective music careers.
They tied the knot in July 2013 and are in no rush to start a family because Avril is busy promoting her album and her new husband is about to begin a European tour with his rock band Nickelback.
``We both want it (kids). We just need to find a time we`re both home to get around to it,” contactmusic.com quoted Kroeger as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan