Ayan doesn`t want to be left alone with Deepika, Katrina
Director Ayan Mukherji says that Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif would be the last two film actresses between whom he would like to be stuck on a deserted island.
Ayan said this in response to a query from filmmaker Karan Johar in the rapid fire round on his popular chat show `Koffee with Karan`.
This episode of the talk show will be aired on coming Sunday on Star World, where Ayan would be joined by cousin and actress Kajol Devgn.
Deepika was previously in a relationship with Ayan`s good actor-friend Ranbir Kapoor while Katrina is rumoured to be his current girlfriend.
During the chat when Karan further quizzed Ayan on these two leading ladies, the young director mostly picked up Katrina in his responses.
To `An actress you think is sexy`, Ayan said Katrina.
On who would score highest if Katrina, Kareena and Deepika took an IQ test, Ayan thought Katrina would lead.
On another question -- Deepika, Katrina or Kareena-- the most stunning girl, the answer was Katrina.
Further when Karan asked him - `If you were to make biopics on these two people what would you name them` ? Ayan replied, On Deepika Padukone - `The girl with the broken heart` and on Katrina, `The Girl who Tried`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult