Baby to be guest of honour at Kunis-Kutcher wedding
London: Actor Ashton Kutcher and fiancee Mila Kunis` baby will reportedly be the guest of honour at their wedding.
The couple, who got engaged earlier this year, have decided to hold off their union until after the `Friends With Benefits` star gives birth to their first child in October, reportedly.
"They`re not planning to get married before the baby is born," a source said. The couple, who are reportedly expecting a baby girl, recently invested in a new USD 10 million child-friendly mansion situated in Beverly Hills, which come up with plenty of privacy, after Kutcher, 36, put his bachelor pad on the market for USD 12 million.
"They have a lot going on right now. They`ve been focused on prepping for the baby and the new house. But they are really happy and in love. They can`t wait for their baby to arrive," the source added.
The duo were originally planning to get married in a registry office in Los Angeles so that Kunis could focus on her pregnancy.
Kutcher began dating the 32-year-old brunette beauty in 2012, post his split from his first wife Demi Moore, but they have known each other since Kunis was 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Waiting for you to come back: Sanjay Dutt’s B-Town friends
- Bobbi Kristina's funeral arrangements to take place in Georgia
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion
- Kian Egan, Jodi Albert want more children