Back to being a grown up again: Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: The holiday season is over and superstar Shah Rukh Khan says it is time for him as well as his children, daughter Suhana and Son Aryan, to adhere to the rules.
The actor took to Twitter to announce that it was time to "be grown up again".
"End of pool nights...gym fights...`Family Guy`... Chips in bed...`Mr.Lova Lova`. Kids` holidays are over...back to being a grown up again. Hate it," Shah Rukh posted on the microblogging site Tuesday.
On the movies front, the actor is currently shooting for Farah Khan`s "Happy New Year" and he will be seen with Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Deepika Padukone on the big screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray