Back to being a grown up again: Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: The holiday season is over and superstar Shah Rukh Khan says it is time for him as well as his children, daughter Suhana and Son Aryan, to adhere to the rules.
The actor took to Twitter to announce that it was time to "be grown up again".
"End of pool nights...gym fights...`Family Guy`... Chips in bed...`Mr.Lova Lova`. Kids` holidays are over...back to being a grown up again. Hate it," Shah Rukh posted on the microblogging site Tuesday.
On the movies front, the actor is currently shooting for Farah Khan`s "Happy New Year" and he will be seen with Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Deepika Padukone on the big screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' trailer leaves fans spellbound; earns 3 mn views in one day!
- Film on 1983 World Cup win to give insights from dressing room
- These power-packed dialogues are the soul of Salman Khan's 'Sultan' trailer!
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- Acting gives me a kick: Radhika Apte
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- In this temple, people worship a Royal Enfield Bullet – Here’s why
- Ekadanta Sankashti Chaturthi Vrat—Significance, Tithi and Timings!
- Mahabharata’s Bhima is related to Lord Hanuman – Here’s how
- Have your tried this colour-changing cake? Watch here!