Back to being a grown up again: Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: The holiday season is over and superstar Shah Rukh Khan says it is time for him as well as his children, daughter Suhana and Son Aryan, to adhere to the rules.
The actor took to Twitter to announce that it was time to "be grown up again".
"End of pool nights...gym fights...`Family Guy`... Chips in bed...`Mr.Lova Lova`. Kids` holidays are over...back to being a grown up again. Hate it," Shah Rukh posted on the microblogging site Tuesday.
On the movies front, the actor is currently shooting for Farah Khan`s "Happy New Year" and he will be seen with Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Deepika Padukone on the big screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic