Backstreet Boys plan 20th anniversary celebrations
Los Angeles: Backstreet Boys have revealed plans for a special 20th anniversary show at the Fonda Theatre here on April 20.
The band comprised of Brian Littrell, Nick Carter, AJ McLean, Howie Dorough and Kevin Richardson, who rejoined last year after taking some time out, will host a special show for their supporters at the famous Hollywood venue, reported Hollywood Life.
"Ready to party BSB style on April 20th? We`re having our 20th Anniversary Fan Celebration at the @FondaTheatre in LA, and you`re invited," they tweeted.
This will be followed two days later by the unveiling of their own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
To further celebrate the milestone anniversary, it was announced the band will release a documentary and have hired Katy Perry`s `Part of Me 3D` co-producer Stephen Kijak to direct the tell-all movie.
"We always wanted to make a film and now is the ideal time. With Kevin back, the fact that we are masters of our own destiny, a new album in the works and our 20th anniversary - it all adds up to being the right time to share our story," the group said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maharashtra CM assured smooth release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', says Mukesh Bhatt
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Where nationalism is concerned, I don't think Bollywood is divided: Ajay Devgn
- Vaani Kapoor spreads 'Befikre' magic on Hrithik Roshan!