Bad hair day common among British women
London: Women might want their tresses to look perfect throughout the year. But a new research reveals that over three in five British women admitted to suffering from a bad hair day at least once a week.
The research from Remington shows that although British women are more critical of their hair (with a tenth convinced that every day is a bad hair day), British men are similarly in tune with their stray strands as 41 percent also admit to having a bad hair day at least once a week, reportedly.
British women spend an average of 18.52 pounds per month on their beauty regime.
“It’s surprising that so many British suffer from bad hair days on such a regular basis. Whether it is down to the unpredictable weather, lack of time or confidence, a whole host of factors can have an impact on having a good day hair," said Chris Appleton, Remington`s Session Stylist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!