Bad hair day common among British women
London: Women might want their tresses to look perfect throughout the year. But a new research reveals that over three in five British women admitted to suffering from a bad hair day at least once a week.
The research from Remington shows that although British women are more critical of their hair (with a tenth convinced that every day is a bad hair day), British men are similarly in tune with their stray strands as 41 percent also admit to having a bad hair day at least once a week, reportedly.
British women spend an average of 18.52 pounds per month on their beauty regime.
“It’s surprising that so many British suffer from bad hair days on such a regular basis. Whether it is down to the unpredictable weather, lack of time or confidence, a whole host of factors can have an impact on having a good day hair," said Chris Appleton, Remington`s Session Stylist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles