Baffled by media attention on my pregnancy: Kate Winslet
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Kate Winslet, who recently became mother to a third child, is baffled by the media attention to her third marriage and pregnancy.
The 38-year-old star, who has three children with three different relationships, wishes people were less judgmental about her personal life, reported People magazine.
"No one has a right to comment on anyone`s life or the choices I do or don`t make. It`s very easy to be judgmental until you know someone`s truth. People have no idea at all. It baffles me, truly, that you can publicly treat a person like that. It`s not very nice," Winslet said.
"I`m really sorry to the nation`s press that I fell in love and got pregnant; I do apologise if you deem that irresponsible," she added.
The `Titanic` star has named her newborn `Bear` but has denied reports that he will carry the last name of her husband Ned Rocknroll.
"We haven`t ever really had that conversation; it was always going to have my name. Of course we`re not going to call it Rocknroll. People might judge all they like, but I`m grown-up."
Winslet`s other two children, 13-year-old Mia and 10-year-old Joe, "have it as part of their name, so it would be weird if this baby didn`t," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?