Bags in vogue; take your pick
New Delhi: Bags are important accessory for women. They not only carry their essentials, but also help them make a style statement. So, keep up with the latest trend by getting your hands on quilted or trunk shape bags.
Kushal Chudiwala, founder of Toteteca Bag Works, shares a list of bags for women that are in trend right now:
* Trunk shape bags: The classic trunk shape is something that`s very much in vogue right now. Its old school look has made a comeback in recent months. A sling based on a classic trunk style is absolutely the bag to have right now.
* Large sized messengers: A slightly more feminine take on what is traditionally a unisex shape is really hot right now. For example, a sleek envelope inspired messenger. It is just right for a confident work look.
* Transparent handbags: Showing off what you are carrying, the transparent bags work best in small sizes and compact proportions.
* Quilted bag: The next best thing is a quilted bag. Functionality and simplicity is key for the look. Basic but durable shapes in quilt pattern look stylish on the runway and off it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I would rather slash my wrists than play Bond again: Daniel Craig
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Kavita Kaushik fumes, walks out of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla...’ grand finale- Know why
- ‘Jazbaa’ tweet review
- Shah Rukh Khan’s message to Pakistan’s Mahira Khan- ‘Uff’ we will look good in ‘Raees’