Bar Refaeli unveils first tattoo
London: Supermodel Bar Refaeli has unveiled her first tattoo, a subtle inking of a butterfly on her left wrist in white ink.
The 28-year-old Israeli supermodel`s design has been done in white ink, making it even more subtle than traditional tattoos in blue dyes, reported Contactmusic.
However, fans shouldn`t expect the model to be sporting a growing collection anytime soon, as she has insisted she won`t make a habit of adding to her body art.
Alongside an Instagram picture of her new design, she wrote, "I finally did it. My first (and last) tattoo."
Bar had her tattoo done at a parlour in her native Israel, where she is currently staying, after celebrating the New Year there.
The fashionista is not the only model to have got a taste for ink recently, as Cara Delevingne went from having no tattoos at the beginning of 2013, to sporting a promising collection by its end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- Sushmita Sen grooving to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' is the coolest thing you will WATCH today!
- Ranbir Kapoor thanks Gauri Khan for making his 'first home' more special, pens heartfelt message!
- Kapil Sharma to be warned by Air India for unruly behaviour?