London: The Heinz catchphrase ‘Beanz Meanz Heinz’, which was conceived over a pint in a London pub in 1967, has bagged the title of best advertising slogan of all time, outshining Nike’s Just Do It.
The slogan was the brainchild of retired advertising executive Maurice Drake.
“I still find it incredible that over 40 years later, the seemingly timeless ‘Beanz Meanz Heinz’ slogan still continues to have relevance and brand power, still appealing to generations in an ever-changing world,” Drake said.
Second place was awarded to Nike’s motivational ‘Just Do It,’ still used by the company 25 years after it was dreamt up, while third place went to Ronseal’s ‘Does Exactly What it Says On the Tin,’ the Daily Mail reported.
The top 10 slogans include:
1. Beanz Meanz Heinz - Heinz 
2. Just Do It - Nike 
3. Does Exactly What It Says On the tin - Ronseal 
4. Make Love Not War - various 
5. Every Little Helps - Tesco 
6. Have a Break. Have a Kit Kat - Kit Kat 
7. Vorsprung Durch Technik - Audi 
8. Think Different - Apple 
9. It is. Are You? - The Independent 
10. It’s Finger Lickin’ Good - KFC [1950s]