Beastie Boys `not fans of Arnold Schwarzenegger`s work`
New York: The Beastie Boys have admitted that they are not fans of Arnold Schwarzenegger`s work , as they turned down a pricey offer for their 1994 hit ` Sabotage` to be featured in his movie of the same name.
According to reports, Michael Diamond from the boy band, who`s better known as Mike D, said during his appearance in a court trial for the copyright lawsuit the band has against Monster Energy Drink, that the band is really choosey when it comes to their songs being used for promotions.
The 48-year-old drummer explained that since the 66-year-old actor`s action flick didn`t get a good response at the box office, they felt it was too much of an endorsement even with the "lot of money" they were being offered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!