Beastie Boys `not fans of Arnold Schwarzenegger`s work`
New York: The Beastie Boys have admitted that they are not fans of Arnold Schwarzenegger`s work , as they turned down a pricey offer for their 1994 hit ` Sabotage` to be featured in his movie of the same name.
According to reports, Michael Diamond from the boy band, who`s better known as Mike D, said during his appearance in a court trial for the copyright lawsuit the band has against Monster Energy Drink, that the band is really choosey when it comes to their songs being used for promotions.
The 48-year-old drummer explained that since the 66-year-old actor`s action flick didn`t get a good response at the box office, they felt it was too much of an endorsement even with the "lot of money" they were being offered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video
- 'Balika Vadhu' enters Limca Book of Records
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?