Behati Prinsloo wants children with Adam Levine
Los Angeles: Supermodel Behati Prinsloo wants to start a family with husband Adam Levine.
The Victoria`s Secret model tied the knot with the Maroon 5 frontman earlier this month and revealed that she cannot wait to have children, suggest reports.
"I have no expectations. Not in a bad way, but I`ve learned that you can`t plan ahead. I live day by day and see what happens. It`s vague, but I like it that way," she said.
The beautiful 25-year-old model first started working with Victoria`s Secret in 2009 and admitted she was terrified.
"I was so nervous in the beginning. You`re in your underwear in front of all these staring people. But it really does motivate you to be your best and look your best. All the girls are doing squats backstage!
"Thankfully, I`ve never fallen over or had a [wardrobe] malfunction. I don`t have a good story about falling on my face," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tattoo alert: Reasons why you shouldn't get inked with any religious symbol!
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman