Ben Affleck is competitive parent: Jennifer Garner
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Garner feels that her actor-director husband Ben Affleck is competitive when it comes to kid`s basket ball games.
Garner, 41, who has three children with Affleck, said he freaks out when he attends daughter Violet`s basketball games, reported a magazine.
"I clap for everyone who makes a shot on either team because I feel like, good shot, great job. Meanwhile, he`s freaking out and I`m constantly like, `stop it!`
"You know, he?ll be saying, `she`s open! Do you see she`s open?!` It`s like, `Ben, they`re eight. You`re yelling at an 8-year-old little girl. She will see that Violet is open and she will get the ball to her when it`s appropriate`," she said.
Garner is currently shooting her new football movie `Draft Day` while Affleck will soon begin filming `Batman`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud