Ben Stiller feeds Sandy victims
New York: Actor Ben Stiller went out of his way to serve food at a shelter here, post Hurricane Sandy.
He was spotted at a shelter in Brooklyn, where he donned a neon reflective volunteer jacket to serve up food, including pancakes, bacon and eggs, to hungry locals.
Stiller, who lives in the city, has also been calling for donations to the clean-up via his Twitter page, reports contactmusic.com.
The cyclone struck the Big Apple Oct 29, destroying thousands of homes and leaving millions of people without power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say