Ben Stiller feeds Sandy victims
New York: Actor Ben Stiller went out of his way to serve food at a shelter here, post Hurricane Sandy.
He was spotted at a shelter in Brooklyn, where he donned a neon reflective volunteer jacket to serve up food, including pancakes, bacon and eggs, to hungry locals.
Stiller, who lives in the city, has also been calling for donations to the clean-up via his Twitter page, reports contactmusic.com.
The cyclone struck the Big Apple Oct 29, destroying thousands of homes and leaving millions of people without power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!