Meditating upon the name of the Lord of the lords – Shiva – gives the much needed stability and calmness to our mind. Every word that we utter in reverence of the almighty gives us strength, boosts our energy and motivates us to do better in life and in the end, attain enlightenment.
The most popular Mantra – OM Namah Shivaya - that is chanted by most of us – is loaded with blessings.
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of chanting this simple yet powerful mantra:
- The Mantra infuses positive energy and helps in getting rid of the negative ones.
- You will be able to focus on your life and give it a direction. Those who are aimless in life will be able to concentrate and find their path.
- A restless mind will find stability and will be able to live peacefully.
- You will be able to govern your senses in a much better way. This will help you govern your mind eventually.
- This mantra is a stress-buster. You will be able to help your mind, body and soul relax and unwind.