Traditionally hailed as a holy bead used for the purpose of prayer and worship – Rudraksha bead holds reverence in the Hindu religion. It also has a connection with the Rishi munis in India and is believed to possess spiritual powers.
Rudraksha is deeply associated with Lord Shiva and therefore, the mere attachment of the bead to a person's body can bring immense luck and health.
Here's a few lesser known benefits of wearing Rudraksha:
- Helps in freeing body from all kinds of illness and diseases.
- Long use of it or worshiping will bring about good health, prosperity, financial success, good luck.
- Even scientifically, Rudraksha beads have great electromagnetic powers to heal body.
- Helps in maintaining the energy around you no matter where you are.
- Also helps in reducing ailments arising from mental disturbance – like stress, insomnia.
- Increases memory and concentration.
- Different varieties of Rudraksha beads have different varieties of benefits. Each one is specifically assigned for benefits.
- Gaurishankar Rudraksha helps in reconciliation between husbands and wives and brings other familial peace.