Bengali dishes for Pitbull, SRK, Katrina and Deepika
Kolkata: Along with Bollywood superstars Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif, American rapper Pitbull would be treated to some authentic Bengali dishes here tomorrow after they perform at the IPL opening ceremony.
The menu at VIP lounge at the Salt Lake Stadium for the carnival tomorrow evening includes famous Bengali sweets like `Channar Payesh`, `Rasogolla` and `Mishti Doi`.
Adding gastronomical delight to `cricketainment`, the special menu, offers a wide range of salads, typical Bengali snacks like the famous `jhalmuri`, `singhara`, `chanachur`, in circulation followed by live food station serving a variety of Delhi and Agra chats.
The main buffet course will include some international cuisine like Lebanese and Italian.
Bengali delicacies would include `Kancha lonka Murgii`, `Chittagong Aloo Dum`, `Channar Kaliya` and `Narkel diye moong dal`.
The course ends with a dessert section of selected `Sandesh` varieties, besides continental and other Indian selections.
Speciality Restaurants, the chain of fine dining restaurants like `Mainland China` and `Oh! Calcutta`, will be providing catering services to the VIP lounges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative