Bengali dishes for Pitbull, SRK, Katrina and Deepika
Kolkata: Along with Bollywood superstars Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif, American rapper Pitbull would be treated to some authentic Bengali dishes here tomorrow after they perform at the IPL opening ceremony.
The menu at VIP lounge at the Salt Lake Stadium for the carnival tomorrow evening includes famous Bengali sweets like `Channar Payesh`, `Rasogolla` and `Mishti Doi`.
Adding gastronomical delight to `cricketainment`, the special menu, offers a wide range of salads, typical Bengali snacks like the famous `jhalmuri`, `singhara`, `chanachur`, in circulation followed by live food station serving a variety of Delhi and Agra chats.
The main buffet course will include some international cuisine like Lebanese and Italian.
Bengali delicacies would include `Kancha lonka Murgii`, `Chittagong Aloo Dum`, `Channar Kaliya` and `Narkel diye moong dal`.
The course ends with a dessert section of selected `Sandesh` varieties, besides continental and other Indian selections.
Speciality Restaurants, the chain of fine dining restaurants like `Mainland China` and `Oh! Calcutta`, will be providing catering services to the VIP lounges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Veerappan movie review: Brilliant camerawork engages you
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin officially divorced
- Drop everything and watch out for John, Varun & Jacqueline starrer 'Dishoom's logo! Pic Inside
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Humiliation bothers obese air travellers the most!
- Unhappy marriage good for diabetic men: Study
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof