Bentley gifts 265K pounds Mulsanne to Cheryl Cole
London: Cheryl Cole was gifted a top-of-the-range Bentley worth 265,000 pounds on Friday.
The 29-year-old singer tweeted her thanks after accepting the brand new Mulsanne.
"I have been so spoiled this tour!! Thank you @jbarclaybentley for my pressie!! #spoiledgirlaloud," she wrote.
The ` Girls Aloud ` star was given the pale gold supercar so that she could zoom between gigs in comfort on the group`s current UK tour, the Daily Star reported.
Cole`s new motor, which boasts a top speed of 184mph and does 0-60mph in just 5.1 seconds, features hand-stitched leather seats, wood veneer surfaces and an up-to-the-minute sound system with 14 hidden speakers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles