Betty White is my hero, says Joan Rivers
Washington: Joan Rivers, who turned 80 on June 8, has revealed that Betty White is her inspiration.
Talking to E! the actress said that she did a show with White `Hot in Cleveland` and found her motivating, People magazine reported.
Rivers said that at the age of 91, White knew all her lines, and used to run all around.
The `Happily Divorced` actress said that after seeing her, she realized that 80 is nothing.
Rivers further said that she feels to be at the age of 25 or 35, takes the stairs, performs and make people happy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success