Beyonce and Jay-Z’s $80K gem studded Barbie birthday gift for daughter
London: Beyonce and her hubby Jay-Z have spent 80,000 dollars on a diamond encrusted Barbie for their daughter’s first birthday.
The doll, which was exclusively bought for little Blue Ivy, was made up of 160 of the gems and white gold jewellery, the Sun reported.
The singer couple threw a lavish princess-themed party for close family and friends in New York, which included decorations of white and pink roses costing 60,000 pounds and a cake worth 1,500 pounds.
They spent another 20,000 pounds on accessories and toys for their one-year-old daughter’s young guests, which included jewellery sets, princess costumes and playhouses.
Adults were given elaborate goodie bags including concert tickets and personalised gold pens with Blue Ivy and each guest’s name engraved on them.
According to sources the rich parents wanted to make the birthday the most memorable moment of their daughter’s life till now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President