Beyonce bids £16million for MJ’s Neverland Ranch
London: Beyonce and husband Jay-Z have made a 16million-pound bid for Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch.
The couple, whose bidding price is 3m pounds below the asking price, wants to turn the 30,000-acre California estate into a vineyard, the Daily Star reported.
The singer duo reportedly thinks that the farm is the perfect place to bring up their one-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, and to start a winery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'