Beyonce breaks silence on Jay Z, Solange`s fight
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles has broken her silence about the recent "unfortunate incident" between her sister Solange and her husband Jay Z, saying the duo has apologised to each other, and moved ahead as a "united family.
An altercation between Solange and Jay Z took place after the Met Gala earlier this month. A leaked video revealed Solange attacking Jay Z in a lift.
The family released an official statement regarding the incident, reportedly.
Beyonce explained: "As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it.
"Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologised to each other and we have moved forward as a united family.”
Beyonce has denied that her sister was either intoxicated or displayed "erratic behaviour" throughout that evening.
"At the end of the day families have problems and we`re no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We`ve put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'