Beyonce defies doctor`s orders to return to stage
New York: Pop star Beyonce Knowles defied her doctor`s orders to return to the stage for her concert in Belgium.
The 31-year-old former Destiny`s Child member had pulled out of her concert a day before after suffering from dehydration and exhaustion, reported New York Post.
"I just have to say, I feel so good to be on this stage. I have the best fans in the world. Now, my doctors told me not to perform tonight, but there was no way in the world," Beyonce said.
"I just have to say that you all have given me so much inspiration. And I just want to thank you guys," she added.
The singer had posted a handwritten note online to apologise to her fans for cancelling her show.
There have been reports that Beyonce may be expecting her second child with husband Jay Z.
She has a daughter Blue Ivy, who was born in January last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles