Beyonce fans don`t want her to attend Kim-Kanye wedding
New York: Beyonce`s fans have launched an online petition requesting her to not attend the wedding of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
The petition on Change.Org, which was later said to be a joke, said: "We must do all in our power to stop Beyonce from attending the god forsaken wedding."
The petition was started on Thursday by a fan named John Barry who wanted others to join him in rallying against the 32-year-old singer going to West and Kardashian`s big day, reported Huffington Post.
The petition entitled "Beyonce Cannot Attend Kim Kardahian`s Wedding" said: "As you all know by now Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have sadly been in the news for their `engagement`. Kim Kardashian and her disgusting family are known for their rise to fame for doing absolutely nothing.
"Now we must do all in our power to stop Beyonce from attending the god forsaken (sic) wedding, since her husband Jay Z is BFFs with Kanye he probably (sic) wants both of them to go."
Later Barry posted "It was a joke!!! I don`t care if Bey goes or not she`s a grown woman."
But it managed to garner 387 supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!