Beyonce goes on `free three hour shopping spree at Topshop in London`
London: Beyonce shopped up a storm in Topshop after being personally invited to take whatever she wanted by Sir Philip Green, according to reports.
A source said that the pop diva mum performed the first of her Mrs Carter World Tour shows in the city at the O2 Arena last night, after arriving in London was offered free reign of Topshop on Oxford Street.
The insider told the Sun that the 32-year-old singer said that she decided to go on Thursday on a night off from her Mrs Carter Tour and took along her entourage and baby Blue Ivy .
The spy said that Beyonce picked up clothes for herself, pals, family and her daughter, all for free.
The source also said that not only was the 32-year-old singer given the choice of everything in the store but was also invited to take a look at their brand new collection, which has been designed by supermodel Kate Moss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava bids adieu at 51!
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Whatsapp!