Beyonce goes on `free three hour shopping spree at Topshop in London`
London: Beyonce shopped up a storm in Topshop after being personally invited to take whatever she wanted by Sir Philip Green, according to reports.
A source said that the pop diva mum performed the first of her Mrs Carter World Tour shows in the city at the O2 Arena last night, after arriving in London was offered free reign of Topshop on Oxford Street.
The insider told the Sun that the 32-year-old singer said that she decided to go on Thursday on a night off from her Mrs Carter Tour and took along her entourage and baby Blue Ivy .
The spy said that Beyonce picked up clothes for herself, pals, family and her daughter, all for free.
The source also said that not only was the 32-year-old singer given the choice of everything in the store but was also invited to take a look at their brand new collection, which has been designed by supermodel Kate Moss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple