Beyonce had nothing to do with my unhappiness: Kelly Rowland
London: Kelly Rowland`s lyrics in recent single `Dirty Laundry` appeared to suggest that she was initially envious of Beyonce Knowles` success but the singer has now dismissed such reports.
Rowland and Beyonce were part of the girl band, Destiny`s Child, which split in 2006, reported Digital Spy.
"For a long time I wasn`t happy, but that had nothing to do with Beyonce. That had to do with me trying to get my life in order and make better decisions for myself," she said.
"I`m seeing all these wonderful things happen for her and I am happy for her. But I want a path. I want things to pop off for me, too. Not on her level but whatever my level is supposed to be," Rowland added.
Simon Cowell recently commented that choosing Rowland for the latest `X Factor` USA panel was an easy decision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'