Beyonce hits out at `low life` pregnancy rumor spreaders
London: Beyonce, who was rumored to be preggers with her second child, slammed the gossipmongers on Instagram.
After few weeks of heavy speculation, the mega-star shared a note online which read: "I can`t stop the rumors from starting, and I can`t really change peoples minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me," the Mirror reported.
The pregnancy stories first started spreading when the singer wore a tummy-covering custom-made Givenchy gown, which had many distracting flame designs on it, to the red carpet at the Met Gala.
The mum-of-one seemed to show the beginnings of a baby bump.
Beyonce was later forced to cancel her ` Mrs. Carter Show` performance in Antwerp, Belgium after doctors advised her to rest as she was suffering from dehydration and exhaustion.
The `Single Ladies` hit maker had also mentioned that she would like to increase her brood and give her daughter, Blue Ivy, little company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success