Beyonce hits out at `low life` pregnancy rumor spreaders
London: Beyonce, who was rumored to be preggers with her second child, slammed the gossipmongers on Instagram.
After few weeks of heavy speculation, the mega-star shared a note online which read: "I can`t stop the rumors from starting, and I can`t really change peoples minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me," the Mirror reported.
The pregnancy stories first started spreading when the singer wore a tummy-covering custom-made Givenchy gown, which had many distracting flame designs on it, to the red carpet at the Met Gala.
The mum-of-one seemed to show the beginnings of a baby bump.
Beyonce was later forced to cancel her ` Mrs. Carter Show` performance in Antwerp, Belgium after doctors advised her to rest as she was suffering from dehydration and exhaustion.
The `Single Ladies` hit maker had also mentioned that she would like to increase her brood and give her daughter, Blue Ivy, little company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies