Beyonce, Jay Z hide out at Gwyneth Paltrow`s mansion
New York: Superstar couple Beyonce and Jay Z are sheltering themselves from breakup rumours by staying at their friend Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow`s LA mansion between tour dates.
The pair, who have stayed silent amid reports of marital trouble, just wrapped up two shows in San Francisco.
They are staying at Paltrow`s USD 10.5 million Brentwood home before flying to France for gigs on September 12 and 13, reportedly.
Beyonce posted Instagram photos of herself in the doorway of a sunny home, showing off decor that looked similar to Paltrow`s Brentwood estate.
Beyonce and Jay Z are famously close with Paltrow and her estranged husband Chris Martin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!