Beyonce, Jay Z hide out at Gwyneth Paltrow`s mansion
New York: Superstar couple Beyonce and Jay Z are sheltering themselves from breakup rumours by staying at their friend Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow`s LA mansion between tour dates.
The pair, who have stayed silent amid reports of marital trouble, just wrapped up two shows in San Francisco.
They are staying at Paltrow`s USD 10.5 million Brentwood home before flying to France for gigs on September 12 and 13, reportedly.
Beyonce posted Instagram photos of herself in the doorway of a sunny home, showing off decor that looked similar to Paltrow`s Brentwood estate.
Beyonce and Jay Z are famously close with Paltrow and her estranged husband Chris Martin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release