Beyonce, Jay Z hide out at Gwyneth Paltrow`s mansion
New York: Superstar couple Beyonce and Jay Z are sheltering themselves from breakup rumours by staying at their friend Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow`s LA mansion between tour dates.
The pair, who have stayed silent amid reports of marital trouble, just wrapped up two shows in San Francisco.
They are staying at Paltrow`s USD 10.5 million Brentwood home before flying to France for gigs on September 12 and 13, reportedly.
Beyonce posted Instagram photos of herself in the doorway of a sunny home, showing off decor that looked similar to Paltrow`s Brentwood estate.
Beyonce and Jay Z are famously close with Paltrow and her estranged husband Chris Martin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'