Beyonce, Jay Z hide out at Gwyneth Paltrow`s mansion
New York: Superstar couple Beyonce and Jay Z are sheltering themselves from breakup rumours by staying at their friend Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow`s LA mansion between tour dates.
The pair, who have stayed silent amid reports of marital trouble, just wrapped up two shows in San Francisco.
They are staying at Paltrow`s USD 10.5 million Brentwood home before flying to France for gigs on September 12 and 13, reportedly.
Beyonce posted Instagram photos of herself in the doorway of a sunny home, showing off decor that looked similar to Paltrow`s Brentwood estate.
Beyonce and Jay Z are famously close with Paltrow and her estranged husband Chris Martin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's a 'happy-sad feeling' for Anushka Sharma as 'Phillauri' shoot comes to an end!
- Spirituality helps you transform into a better human – Here’s how
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Audrey Hepburn letters sell at auction for 11,250 pounds