Beyonce, Jay-Z spend 5,000 pounds for North West
Los Angeles: Pop stars Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z have reportedly spent more than 5,000 pounds (over $7,000) on gifts for socialite Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West`s newborn baby North West.
The couple, who has 18-month-old daughter Blue Ivy, has bought many gifts including personalised Christian Dior baby booties and a three-piece sterling silver Elsa Peretti Padova baby set with North West`s name on it, reports femalfirst.co.uk.
"Kanye is one of Jay-Z`s closest friends so he wanted to get the best gift. They`ve had a girl themselves, so they know the right type of present," said a source.
"They also brought their baby girl Blue Ivy to come over and meet North. She`s old enough now to be really interested in babies," the source said.
Knowles and Jay-Z had also gifted Kim a Swarovski crystal-studded high chair worth 9,000 pounds (over $13,000), which was designed by Carla Monchen, as a baby shower gift last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'
- Oscars 2017: Auditors issue apology for Best Picture gaffe
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win