Beyonce, Jay-Z to buy Neverland ranch?
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles and her rapper husband Jay-Z are reportedly looking to buy late King of Pop Michael Jackson`s Neverland ranch.
The couple were given a tour of the 18.7 million-pound ranch in Santa Barbara, California by owner Thomas Barack Jr., reports thesun.co.uk.
The 3,000-acre ranch was home to Jackson between 1988 and 2005 and has largely been abandoned since the singer`s death in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!