Beyonce, Jay-Z to buy Neverland ranch?
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles and her rapper husband Jay-Z are reportedly looking to buy late King of Pop Michael Jackson`s Neverland ranch.
The couple were given a tour of the 18.7 million-pound ranch in Santa Barbara, California by owner Thomas Barack Jr., reports thesun.co.uk.
The 3,000-acre ranch was home to Jackson between 1988 and 2005 and has largely been abandoned since the singer`s death in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and Abram is enjoying it like a boss!