Beyonce, Jay-Z to buy Neverland ranch?
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles and her rapper husband Jay-Z are reportedly looking to buy late King of Pop Michael Jackson`s Neverland ranch.
The couple were given a tour of the 18.7 million-pound ranch in Santa Barbara, California by owner Thomas Barack Jr., reports thesun.co.uk.
The 3,000-acre ranch was home to Jackson between 1988 and 2005 and has largely been abandoned since the singer`s death in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali