Beyonce Knowles invites Boston Marathon bombing survivors to backstage meet-and-greet
New York: Beyonce invited some of the brave survivors of the Boston Marathon bombings backstage at her concert in Boston on Tuesday night.
Mery Daniel, 31, Adrianne Haslet, 32, and Heather Abbott, 38 got to meet and take photos with the superstar singer at TD Garden. Each gave warm smiles as they posed for photos, the New York Post reported.
The three women, who each lost a leg in the April 15 attack, have detailed their roads to recovery, which includes getting prosthesis and learning to walk again.
They were profiled in a People cover story in June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali