Beyonce Knowles`s dad slapped with 1.2m tax bill
Washington: Beyonce`s father Mathew Knowles, who raked in millions of dollars while managing his daughter`s singing career, has been slapped with 1.2 million dollar tax bill.
The IRS has filed a large lien against Knowles, claiming that he needs to pay up his hefty bills from the years 2010 that is 485,575.95 dollars and 2011 that is 728,004.89 dollars which totals up to 1,213,580.84 million dollars, according to TMZ.com.
Mathew had been managing his daughter, who is one of the highest grossing musical talents of all time, during the years 2010 and part of 2011, and has his slew of other projects, including his own record label.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Comedy Nights Bachao Tazaa’ to be replaced by THIS comedian’s show?
- Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: J&K government may provide security to ‘Dangal’ star
- Hrithik Roshan's latest 'Kaabil' dialogue promo has megastar Amitabh Bachchan's connect!
- Amitabh Bachchan is the greatest actor that we have in the country: Rishi Kapoor
- Totally Clooed! Karan Johar meets George Clooney; poses for a click!