Beyonce learning pole dance for Super Bowl?
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles is reportedly taking pole dancing lessons to prepare for her Super Bowl XLVII halftime show.
"Beyonce and her dancers were rehearsing sexy stretches with some stripper poles this week," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Who knows if they`ll use them in the actual performance, but she was grinding away on one like a professional," the source added.
Beyonce had admitted she is "nervous" about the halftime show, but she is set to "surprise everybody" with her performance in New Orleans.
"I am ready to surprise everybody and show you what I`ve got. I`m very nervous but very excited. I have trained hard and I`m feeling absolutely fantastic," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback