Beyonce, Madonna to perform at Grammys?
Los Angeles: Singers Beyonce and Madonna have reportedly been added to the line-up of performers at the upcoming Grammy Awards.
Beyonce, 32, and Madonna, 55, will allegedly join other performers which include Taylor Swift, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Imagine Dragons, Pink, Daft Punk, Katy Perry and Metallica, reported Ace Showbiz.
Ken Ehrlich, the producer of Grammy Awards, did not confirm or deny Beyonce`s performance.
"Let`s put it this way... We have a really great history that goes back to the early days of Destiny`s Child. I love working with (Beyonce). She`s incredible. She is so into what it is that she does and making sure that everybody who sees her walks away saying, `wow`," he said.
The awards ceremony will be held on January 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!