Beyonce pays tribute to late fan
London: Pop star Beyonce paid reverence to her super fan Chelsea Lee James after she died from cancer last week.
The `Drunk in Love` singer sent James` family a handwritten note and bouquet of 90 white roses after the 15-year-old died in Australia, reported Contactmusic.
The family mourning the loss of their teenager posted a picture on Facebook of Beyonce`s gift, showing the huge bunch of flowers with a handwritten letter attached.
"Donna, love and prayers to you and your family. Chelsea was a beautiful girl and I am so happy I was able to meet her. She touched my heart and I will never forget her," the note read.
Beyonce also sang to Chelsea, who suffered from the illness for over a decade, during her 2009 concert in Sydney, where she dedicated the song `Halo` to her.
"Chelsea I can see your halo, I pray it won`t fade away," the 32-year-old sang.
The duo met again during her `Mrs Carter Show` in November last year after the children`s cancer charity Camp Quality organised a reunion backstage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study