Beyonce pays tribute to late fan
London: Pop star Beyonce paid reverence to her super fan Chelsea Lee James after she died from cancer last week.
The `Drunk in Love` singer sent James` family a handwritten note and bouquet of 90 white roses after the 15-year-old died in Australia, reported Contactmusic.
The family mourning the loss of their teenager posted a picture on Facebook of Beyonce`s gift, showing the huge bunch of flowers with a handwritten letter attached.
"Donna, love and prayers to you and your family. Chelsea was a beautiful girl and I am so happy I was able to meet her. She touched my heart and I will never forget her," the note read.
Beyonce also sang to Chelsea, who suffered from the illness for over a decade, during her 2009 concert in Sydney, where she dedicated the song `Halo` to her.
"Chelsea I can see your halo, I pray it won`t fade away," the 32-year-old sang.
The duo met again during her `Mrs Carter Show` in November last year after the children`s cancer charity Camp Quality organised a reunion backstage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check