Beyonce pays tribute to late fan
London: Pop star Beyonce paid reverence to her super fan Chelsea Lee James after she died from cancer last week.
The `Drunk in Love` singer sent James` family a handwritten note and bouquet of 90 white roses after the 15-year-old died in Australia, reported Contactmusic.
The family mourning the loss of their teenager posted a picture on Facebook of Beyonce`s gift, showing the huge bunch of flowers with a handwritten letter attached.
"Donna, love and prayers to you and your family. Chelsea was a beautiful girl and I am so happy I was able to meet her. She touched my heart and I will never forget her," the note read.
Beyonce also sang to Chelsea, who suffered from the illness for over a decade, during her 2009 concert in Sydney, where she dedicated the song `Halo` to her.
"Chelsea I can see your halo, I pray it won`t fade away," the 32-year-old sang.
The duo met again during her `Mrs Carter Show` in November last year after the children`s cancer charity Camp Quality organised a reunion backstage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting