Beyonce posts Solange pictures on Instagram after Jay Z fight
Los Angeles: Beyonce is not letting the media storm following the shocking fight between her sister and husband Jay Z affect her family as she took to Instagram to post pictures of Solange with her.
The elevator fight between Jay Z and Solange, where the younger sister of Beyonce is seen throwing punches on the rapper, went viral on the net, inspiring many memes besides making a dent in the perfect family image of the singer.
Beyonce started the day on Wednesday with a flurry of Instagram posts, sharing pictures of herself and sister Solange Knowles in a series of cute, happy poses.
In a public display of affection just two days after the elevator video of Solange`s alleged attack on Jay Z was leaked, Queen Bey posted the sunny snaps of the happy sisters with the title `Good Morning.`, reportedly.
The magazine quotes sources as saying that the couple is used to the outbursts of Solange and took the fight in their stride.
"This is not the first time this has happened. That`s why Bey and Jay were so calm. They are used to this from Solange. It has definitely happened before," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!