Beyonce `pregnant` for second time?
Washington: Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z are expecting their second child, according to reports.
The news comes just two days after the 31-year-old singer called off a concert in Belgium.
At that time Beyonce had cited dehydration and exhaustion as the reason behind the pull out, but many took it as confirmation of the pregnancy rumours that started swirling when the pop diva was seen attending the Met Gala in a stomach-concealing, high-waist Givenchy dress, Fox News reported.
Earlier this month, she said on the `Good Morning America` that she and Jay-Z were looking to expanding their brood, asserting that she would like to have more kids.
She said that in her opinion her daughter Blue Ivy needed some company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic