Beyonce `pregnant` for second time?
Washington: Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z are expecting their second child, according to reports.
The news comes just two days after the 31-year-old singer called off a concert in Belgium.
At that time Beyonce had cited dehydration and exhaustion as the reason behind the pull out, but many took it as confirmation of the pregnancy rumours that started swirling when the pop diva was seen attending the Met Gala in a stomach-concealing, high-waist Givenchy dress, Fox News reported.
Earlier this month, she said on the `Good Morning America` that she and Jay-Z were looking to expanding their brood, asserting that she would like to have more kids.
She said that in her opinion her daughter Blue Ivy needed some company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10: Check out the tentative list of contestants
- Rahul Khanna to host TV show 'The Mavericks'
- Look what Sonali Bendre has to say about her comeback
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video