Beyonce reveals baby Blue is `already reading flashcards`
London: Pop star Beyonce has revealed that her 13-months old daughter Blue Ivy is already reading `scratchcards`.
`"She`s very smart. She`s already reading flashcards. She`s beautiful," Beyonce told chatshow host Oprah Winfrey,
The singer made these revelations about her intimate life, during her interview to promote her documentary ‘Life Is But A Dream’, the Daily Mail reported.
Beyonce also opened up about the miscarriage she suffered prior to falling pregnant with Blue Ivy. "It was the saddest thing I`ve ever been through," she said.
The music megastar also talked to Oprah about the joys of becoming a mother for the first time.
She said, "It`s what I`m most proud of and it just made everything make sense to me. I couldn`t imagine my life if I did not have my daughter.
"I definitely want another child but it was also important for me to do what I love and I love to perform. I love to make music so I wanted to have my daughter. Maybe after the next tour I`ll have another baby".
Beyonce even credits Blue Ivy with helping her complete her long-awaited documentary, which offers an intimate behind-the-scenes look at her relationship with rapper husband Jay-Z, as well as a look at the preparations for her performances.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `The Revenant` sweeps Britain`s Baftas with three top gongs
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!